Mind and Its Potential Conference - Win a Gold Pass
How do we learn? How can we reach our potential? How should we live our lives? Scroll Down for Details of How to Win a Gold Pass.
Now in it's 7th amazing year, Mind & Its Potential is a fascinating exploration of how to apply the new science of the mind to learning, creativity and personal development. Featuring one of the world's most influential scientists, Professor V. S. Ramachandran, USA best selling author of Phantoms in the Brain and dubbed the "Marco Polo" of neuroscience. You can win a Gold Pass to the conference here - valued at $1855.
Keynotes include Michael J. Gelb, USA, pioneer in the fields of creative thinking,
What Can You Win?
The winner of this competition will receive a Gold Pass valued at $1855 entitling him or her to attend the 2 day Mind & Its Potential conference on 29 & 30 October, attend the full-day pre-conference Create like Leonardo, Innovate like Edison workshop with Michael J. Gelb and a choice of one morning and one afternoon half-day post conference workshops on Wednesday 31 October.
How To Enter
This is a competition of creativity and beauty. To enter:
- 1. Please upload an image to our happychild Facebook page that you think depicts the idea of a "happy childhood", or send it to us if you prefer, and we will upload it to Facebook for you. The image must be your own photographic or graphic image.**
- 2. Leave a comment on this page with your name and a brief description of your uploaded image so we know it's yours!
- You do not have to "Like" our Facebook page, unless of course you actually do like it, in which case we would love that!
- 3. You must "Like" the Mind and Its Potential Facebook page to be eligible - it's our way of saying thank you to them for giving this fantastic pass away to our visitors.
- The image that we judge to be the most beautiful depiction of the idea of a "happy childhood" will win the Gold Pass. Note, the picture does not have to be of a child.
- This competition closes at midnight Sydney time on 28 September 2012 and is only open to Australian residents. The winner will be notified via email and announced on this page on 30 September 2012. The winner must make own transport and accommodation arrangements.
- ** not sure how to upload a photo to our Facebook page? Simply write on our wall and select Add Photo to upload a photo from your computer, or message us on Facebook and upload your photo as an attachment to the message, or just email it to us at email@example.com and we'll upload it for you!